rawhide report: 20060524 changes

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Wed May 24 17:27:40 UTC 2006

Dnia 24-05-2006, śro o godzinie 13:14 -0400, Matthias Clasen napisał(a):
> On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 19:02 +0200, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
>
> > I'm start from fribidi. OK. Lets look on some facts. Where it library is
> > used ? abiword ? (in all other cases applications are using fibidi
> > embeded in pango) huh .. where in this case is *real* problem ?
>
> I think thats the question you have to answer...

Of course ..
I just check abiword source tree for find how fribidi is detected.
In abi/ac-helpers/abi-fribidi.m4 you can find line:

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(FRIBIDI,[fribidi >= 0.10.4],[

In case libIDL or any other GNOME realated if anything still uses
<foo>-config scripts fix for use directly pkgconfig probably will be
very welcome by maitainers.
All this (probably only few) cases cant be easy cached if <foo>-config
scripts sill will be provided.

kloczek