AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

Benjy Grogan benjy.grogan at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:33:01 UTC 2006

Hello:

I had AIGLX working on FC5 using the aiglx.repo for rstrode's
directory.  I'm now having problems using this new aiglx.repo.  I
dropped it into my /etc/yum.repos.d today and now my XServer is
kaputt.  I get the following messages after a failure to load at GDM.

Module Loader Present
(EE) module ABI minor version (5) is newer than the server's version (4)
(EE) Failed to load module "bitmap" (module requirement mismatch, 0)

Fatal Server error: Unable to load required base modules, Exiting...

Does anyone have any idea what happened?  I've got the
[updates-testing] repo also activated.

I would like to get AIGLX working again.  I don't think the
experimental screen magnifier was available on the old AIGLX I had
running.

Benjy