help me------------why FC5 can't find my keyboard and mouse??

telent998 telent998 at 126.com
Mon May 8 15:41:37 UTC 2006

hi all

       yesterday I installed FC5 on my computer.All is right when installing.But after rebooting,I found that when booting,my keyboaed and mouse is Ok.And when screen
appear to Xwindows,I want to login in and then find my keyboard and mouse could not move!!
My keyboard and mouse is all PS/2.and My display adaper is onboard(intel 915gl).
       please help me ....
       I need your help.
                                                       best regards
                                                                              lin