Linux ATM: usbatm.c: OAM support

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Mon May 8 17:45:08 UTC 2006

Hi, someone can explain me why the official kernel do not include in
usbatm.c the OAM support patch? (see below)

I need this support an now I want apply this patch to the FC5 standard
kernel.

I have the usbatm.c whit the patch, howto I can rebuild it without
rebuild all component of kernel ?

Please, someone can help me to do that? I am not a kernel's Guru :-(

Many thanks

Dario Lesca