Back to 6 month schedule?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue May 23 10:54:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just checked with the schedule for FC6 in the wiki. I thought FC was
targetting 9 months cycles, and FC6 looks like a 6 month cycle.

Just curious what the targeted general schedule is, what FC6's
concrete schedule is (e.g. if the general schedule is 9 month, why go
6 months for FC6?), and closely related to this, what the relationship
RHEL5 to FC5/FC6 will be.

My guess is that having an FC6 shortly before RHEL5 may be nice for
checking some post-FC5 items that will have made it into RHEL5 (for
instance xen and storage/cluster/gfs improvements). Is that the master
plan?

BTW in case it sounds like I would mind either way, I don't. ;)

Maybe this has been discussed here before, but then I missed it when
searching for "schedule" and "month" in subject lines.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net