Slightly-OT: How are the Google SOC reviews going?

Chris Ball cjb at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 24 00:38:21 UTC 2006

>> On Tue, 23 May 2006, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> said:

   > To the mentors, I have applied to the Fedora Project, and my
   > application has been in the ranking stage with otherwise no
   > observable changes, save for a timestamp update.

The accepted proposals have been given to Google, who expected to
announce them today but it might actually be tomorrow 'cause they
have to contact everyone who had a proposal accepted by more than
one organisation and find out which they want to work for, and
then contact the organisation that wasn't chosen and confirm which
project they want to use as a replacement.

So, expect to see the final list of accepted proposals on Google's
site in the next day.

- Chris, who's a GNOME SoC admin but not a Fedora one, but presumes
  everything he just said is still applicable.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at mrao.cam.ac.uk>    <http://blog.printf.net/>