rawhide report: 20060524 changes

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Wed May 24 19:03:40 UTC 2006

Dnia 24-05-2006, śro o godzinie 14:46 -0400, Bill Nottingham napisał(a):
[..]
> No offense, but you missed the point. It's not about core and extras.
> It's about the entire universe of software who autoconfed against m4
> files that call <foo>-config.  We can't fix the stuff we can't ship;
> all we can do by changing this is break them.

You cant fix word so don't try fix this.
Try fix only distribution resources and nothing more and anything other
changes will be result of this. So introducing on distribution level
some RightWay(tm) fixes is *very importand* .. much more importand than
saving few developers ases who still want use this <foo>-config scripts.

kloczek