additional build failures with reduced buildgroup list

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Sat May 27 19:50:57 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote :

> Oh my.  Thats a lot of bugs to file.  Matt, thanks for making this
> adjustment, and pointing out a whole bunch more packages that need to be
> fixed.

Just worth pointing out an important fact here : A package not failing
the build isn't necessarily a package without missing build
requirements.
Quite often there are "optional" features that are automatically
enabled with the presence of other packages, and if these don't result
in a different set of %files, they can easily go unseen.

I think the next step will be to do a mass rebuild of all Rawhide
packages in minimal mock roots and compare what they provide and
require with the Rawhide packages of the same version built with
Beehive.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5.89 (Rawhide) - Linux kernel 2.6.16-1.2218_FC6
Load : 0.39 0.33 0.32