additional build failures with reduced buildgroup list

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sat May 27 21:04:48 UTC 2006

On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 09:50:57PM +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> I think the next step will be to do a mass rebuild of all Rawhide
> packages in minimal mock roots and compare what they provide and
> require with the Rawhide packages of the same version built with
> Beehive.

That's exactly what I've done. ;-)

http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results/

For each package, there's a directory result/, with the rpmdiff
(ignoring the fact that the timestamps change on the files in the
package) of beehive vs mock.  There's also an rpmlint output.

There's also a list per-arch of those files, listing just the items
added or removed (files, requires, provides, ...)
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results/i386/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results/x86_64/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt

--
Matt Domsch