hi all

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 3 20:51:38 UTC 2006

shantanu choudhary wrote:
> hi all
> this is shantanu. i m a student and studying computer engineering,3rd year.
> well i joined this comunity as i got through some links from RED HAT
> LORD OF CODE!! competetion. well i m intrested in all the work which you
> guys are doing but only thing is that i m REALLY NEW in tis field and
> dont know what to start and how to??
>                            I have RHEL 4 installed but i use it rarely
> just to run some small programs in languages like perl,java etc. i am
> not a big programmer or of any sort i am starter and i want to ask that
> can you help me out to learn this work of yours!!!!!
>                       today we had a cool seminar on FOSS(Free And Open
> Source Software) and there was i actually went through relevance of
> these kinds of communities and kind of work they do.....
>                                             Please dont consider my
> ignorance in this field in a negative way only i want is can i get some
> help!!!!!untill now what i was doing was just deleting all mails
> forwarded by you on this list. sorry about that i did it because those
> mails were like alien messages which i want ot understand and talk but
> cant just do it.
>                                                Sorry for boring you all
> busy guys with stuff like this i hope that in your some of spare time
> you can give me your precious advice to me and i m confirming that i m
> going to count on that!!!
> thanks
> be happy and best of luckwith your work!!
> shantanu

If you are interested in contributing to Fedora, there are a number of
sub projects that would welcome it very much. Refer to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects. Its understanding difficult for
someone new to Linux or even Fedorato understand all the discussions in
this list. Hang out more and you will be able to pick up more and more
over time. Ignorance is a opportunity.

Rahul