hi all

shantanu choudhary shantanu_843 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 3 19:49:20 UTC 2006

hi all
  this is shantanu. i m a student and studying computer engineering,3rd year.
  well i joined this comunity as i got through some links from RED HAT LORD OF CODE!! competetion. well i m intrested in all the work which you guys are doing but only thing is that i m REALLY NEW in tis field and dont know what to start and how to??
                             I have RHEL 4 installed but i use it rarely just to run some small programs in languages like perl,java etc. i am not a big programmer or of any sort i am starter and i want to ask that can you help me out to learn this work of yours!!!!!
                        today we had a cool seminar on FOSS(Free And Open Source Software) and there was i actually went through relevance of these kinds of communities and kind of work they do.....
                                              Please dont consider my ignorance in this field in a negative way only i want is can i get some help!!!!!untill now what i was doing was just deleting all mails forwarded by you on this list. sorry about that i did it because those mails were like alien messages which i want ot understand and talk but cant just do it.
                                                 Sorry for boring you all busy guys with stuff like this i hope that in your some of spare time you can give me your precious advice to me and i m confirming that i m going to count on that!!!
  thanks
  be happy and best of luckwith your work!!
  shantanu