Looking for some easy to fix code (not packaging) bugs

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Nov 8 09:21:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

As you all know by now I'm a CS teacher as my daytime job. I'm currently working on a practicum where I want students to practice with / experience debugging / fault tracing. For this I'm looking for some bugs, which are 100% reproducable (no race conditions and other hard stuff) and should be relatively easy to fix. Basicly I'm looking for code bugs where lack of time is the most important reason for not fixing them.

So please report any bugs in this thread or to my private email, thanks!

Regards,

Hans