rawhide report: 20061108 changes

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Thu Nov 9 10:07:31 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 21:02 +1100, David Timms wrote:
> Lars G wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 06:13 -0500, buildsys at redhat.com wrote:
> >
> > After today's update, my desktop icons are shuffling around.
> Nice, sounds like one of those cool desktop effects ;)
>
> Seriously though, your haven't really described the effect. How much
> movement, did they move once and stop or are they continuing to move ?

They went from being (well on my system as I saw same thing) all 3 icons
in upper left to middle left.  And the icons themselves in the whole
theme changed (this was the new stuff that was in rawhide after FC6), to
generic gnome theme.  I changed to BlueCurve for the time being.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"