seamonkey crashes everytime on startup

Jochen Schlick jochen.schlick at comsoft.de
Fri Nov 10 08:24:18 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

this is the output of different versions of seamonkey (various nightly builds,
the new beta version...) since 9/Nov/2006.

Gecko: CRITICAL **:AT_SPI_was not started at session startup
Gecko: WARNING  **:IOR not set

** ERROR **: Could not locate registry
aborting

I'm not a gecko/seamonkey/mozilla expert but I noticed that there were some gnome
updates in rwahide during the last few days. I send this message from a seamonkey
(nightly build) on FC5 pc. And this seamonkey version is one of the versions that
crash since yesterday on current rawhide.

best regards
Jochen