[RFE, Patch, Multi-lib] 32bit support /usr/bin/firefox

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:17:06 UTC 2006

Hello all,

The attached patch (which should cover all 64bit arches) enable you to
start the 32bit version of firefox (if it's installed) by starting
firefox with the "--32" command line option.

Before I submit this to bugzilla, I have two questions:

- Do we rather have a single firefox script that executes both 32bit and
64bit or do we want to break the it to dedicated firefox[64] and
firefox32 scripts.
- Where should I submit this patch? Mozilla or redhat?

- Gilboa