db4 is now updated to 4.5.20 and compat-db to 4.3.29

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Nov 10 20:42:59 UTC 2006

On Friday 10 November 2006 13:48, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> db4 is now updated to 4.5.20, so please if you are a maintainer of a
> package listed below, which is dependent on it, consider rebuilding ASAP
> so that I don't break rawhide for too long

Um, this broke our build system, as pam couldn't be installed with the new
db4.

Executing /usr/sbin/mock-helper
yum --installroot /var/lib/mock/dist-fc7-build-132984-25233/root
install  'libX11-devel' 'libXt-devel' 'libICE-devel' 'libXmu-devel' 'libXrender-devel' 'libXext-devel' 'gettext' 'automake' 'control-center-devel' 'gnome-desktop-devel' 'libwnck-devel' 'libSM-devel' 'libtool' 'libdrm-devel' 'libXrandr-devel' 'desktop-file-utils' 'GConf2-devel' 'intltool
>=
0.35' 'libXcomposite-devel' 'libXfixes-devel' 'autoconf' 'libXdamage-devel'
Error: pam conflicts with db4 >= 4.4.0

I've untagged your builds so that the buildroots can continue to be used.
When changing a low level package like db4, it is important to work with the
release engineering/buildsystem team to prevent buildroot breakage.  We'll
need to discuss how to get your update integrated into the buildroots.  For
now, its out.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora