wireles

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Sat Nov 11 16:23:36 UTC 2006

Hi.

"Frank S." <franklinux392 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry to bother you I know  i should ask this questions in a forum but
> i have try with no result so: I need to get a wireless wifi PC card for
> my laptop and a pci wifi card for my desktop, I do NOT want to use
> Ndiswrap or anything similar to that I would to get one that works out
> of the box, PLEASE could you recommend me one Thank you very much

If you can live with it (and if you can find it, which will be quite
more complicated): something based on the old hermes/orinoco chipsets.
Which will only do 11b (11MBit), but work without funny firmwares.

--
Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike
factory workers in Malaysia combined.