Testing Fedora - small (?) suggestion.

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Nov 12 13:15:23 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 12 novembre 2006 à 14:09 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :

> Well, I didn't wrote it but in my mind when we escalate to rel eng after
> the first TTL expiration, that's to decide if B, C, D should be poked
> harder, their packages dropped, or A should be asked to do a compat
> package since his stuff is obviously breaking too much stuff.

Also you could have all sorts of interesting properties : use different
policies for devel and updates to releases (never allow updates to break
released repo), change the TTL values at FCTx time, have maintainers
supersede broken submissions in the TTL period instead of asking to
manually remove them from the push, etc

--
Nicolas Mailhot