AT_SPI_REGISTRY

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Nov 14 02:00:34 UTC 2006

I'm not sure, but it seems to me that gnumeric shouldn't be looking for
at-spi if accessibility isn't enabled. You could turn it on and restart
X just to see if that clears things up.

PS: If the meaning of this is that gnumeric is finally building in a11y
support, that certainly makes me glad.

But then I could be way off base on all of this.

Janina