Welcome to the "fedora-devel-list" mailing list (fwd)

Peter Kühnlein p at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Nov 14 19:27:32 UTC 2006

Till Maas wrote:

>On Tuesday 14 November 2006 15:07, Steven W. Orr wrote:
>

>>Can someone please explain to me why I just got this in the mail? The
>>headers are not spoofed. I really am subscribed and I sure as sh[:vowel:]t
>>didn't do it. Are we in the habit of subscribing people without asking?
>>

>Are you a fedora extras maintainer? Iirc it was decided by Fesco that it
>should be made sure that every maintainer is subscribed to the mailinglists
>that are described as mandatory for maintainers in the wiki. (devel,
>maintainer, extras, commit(iirc)) Maybe this is the reason.
>
>Regards,
>Till

I'm no fc extra maintainer, but suddenly received the mails as well... i
guess it's either a funny spambot or just an error in RH's database...
can't decide what is more likely... anyway, my "unsubscribe" request
hasn't been acknowledged up to now...

Take care: Peter

--
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"The Way of the Samurai is in desperateness. Ten men or more cannot
 kill such a man."
(Hagakure)