Make kde 1st class in fedora

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 17 21:32:53 UTC 2006

Joachim Frieben wrote:
>> And as a KDE user, I do the same with Konqueror. Heck, why not drop
>> Firefox  altogether (considering all that trademark crap) and default
>> GNOME to Epiphany  (built against xulrunner - firefox-devel is only a
>> temporary hack anyway) and  KDE to Konqueror?
>>
>>        Kevin Kofler
>
> Be gentle, moving "firefox" to "Extras" would already be a great thing ;)

If you havent received the memo yet, there is no core/extras/legacy
starting from the next release.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraSummit. If you want to seriously
suggest changing the default, write up more solid proposals that has
just more than personal preferences in it and start a new thread.

Rahul