Make kde 1st class in fedora

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 04:26:53 UTC 2006

On 11/18/06, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe most linux advocates would agree that one of linux main strengths
> is choice.  But, user's don't really have choice if they don't know they
> have choice.

If you don't believe the quoted statement install Windows......you can
install several other browsers, text editors, media players
etc.....but if the link to the 'default' browser says Internet (or in
the case of gaim, 'Instant Messenger') then a large percentage of
users will _not_ benifit from having a choice.

Frankly...I think there need to be a 'Dr. Fedora. type app which help
a users make (or ignore) the many choices which are available to them.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud