Re: Static linking considered harmful

Dnia 11/22/2006 11:08 AM, Użytkownik Jakub Jelinek napisał:
Hi!

Ave!

So, I think it would be best if we could analyze what in FC7/FE7
is linked statically, why, if it really needs to be linked that way
and what *.a libraries does it link in and kill all other *.a libraries

Do we need static libs in gd-devel? I asked about it three weeks ago but no one answered to my question.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-October/msg00908.html

Regards,
	Dawid

--