FC6: some impressions

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:14:50 UTC 2006

2006/11/21, Alan Cox <alan at redhat.com>:
> and evolution sends email (its about all that particular pile
> of garbage does but thats a large upstream problem not an RH packaging one).
> You might want want to investigate a better email client - eg sylpheed-claws.

Speaking of better mail clients, is there any out there that uses
libebook? I don't like evolution-the-mailer but I quite like
evolution-data-server, or at least the idea of having a unified
address book.

Otherwise I'm tempted to actually run fedora-directory-server (*gasp*)
as a glorified address book..

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
                -- Christopher Morley