The "recent" proposals.

Ahm ed zrchrn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 06:09:00 UTC 2006

Hello, I am Ahmed. I just wanted to voice to the devs my excitement at the
recent news (recent for me) of merging extras and core, as well as the news
about pungi and pilgrim (especially about pilgrim). I think these tools will
provide us with more versatility. I have also heard of a sysv replacement
that may or may not be in FC7 (any news?) also sounds like an excellent
advancement. I understand that many of these are currently just being tossed
around and I wanted to voice that yes indeed these tools all sound very
useful and I believe they would be an excellent addition to fedora core (or
is it Fedora Complete?). In general I believe you guys have done a great
job, and I applaud your resolve in continuing to provide an excellent distro
based on FOSS and free of the binary proprietary junk that other distros are
starting to pump into the kernel. (I have found that it leads to far greater
stability.) Good luck to you all and thank you for your hard work.

p.s. Sorry for the lack of order in this, I am currently swamped w/ school,
I just felt it necessary to voice my support for the recent "developments".