where have some X bitmaps gone?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Oct 11 16:57:37 UTC 2006

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 11:44:34AM -0400, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> Patrice Dumas wrote:
> >On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 04:24:25PM +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> >>On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 04:03:42AM -0400, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> >>
> >>But it isn't there. What should I do now? fill a bug against
> >>xorg-x11-apps?
> >>Package
> >>http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/app/bitmap-1.0.2.tar.bz2
> >>myself in extras?
> >
> >I finally packaged bitmap in extras.
>
> Interesting, considering it is already in core.  If there is a bug
> in the package, the correct thing to do would have been to file
> a bug report in bugzilla, not create a duplicate-functionality
> package in Extras.

In which package is it? I searched in all the xorg-x11-* package that
could be relevant but I didn't found it? Since somebody else packaged
xcalc, I thought it was not an error that some xorg apps weren't packaged
and I thought that it would be relevant to package it.

The following don't show anything:

yum provides /usr/bin/bitmap
yum provides /usr/includes/X11/bitmaps/Excl

Where are those files?

--
Pat