Thank You

David Chambers davidc at ccmi.salk.edu
Sat Oct 21 17:20:03 UTC 2006

On 10/21/2006 9:49 AM, Dallas Slieker wrote:
> This is a simple thank you to all the developers out there working on
> their various Fedora-Related projects.
>
> In the midst of all the reported problems and debates, I think you
> should all take a small moment out of your busy schedules to pat
> yourselves on the back for being one of the very few in the world that
> understand and do what you do.
>
> *round of applause*
>
> I can't wait to secure a schedule that will enable me to begin helping
> out, and I certainly can't wait to get my hands on FC6!
>
> Viva La Fedora!
>
> --
> Dallas Slieker
I'd like to second that.  In addition, I've been running FC6 test synced
with development for quite a while now and it's been extremely stable
and well behaved.

It looks like FC6 is going to be the best Fedora release yet and a
significant step forward.  Hearty congratulations to all you guys for
making this a reality!

- David