Possible bug found in kickstart (can anybody check this?)

Rolf lkjgljgljhkj rolfberkenbosch at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:13:56 UTC 2006

I setup a vmware server with 2 disks (sda and sdb)
I have the following in the kickstart file:

## - - disk setup - - - - - - - - - -

## :: remove old partitions

clearpart --all --drives=sda --initlabel

#autopart
part /boot --fstype ext3 --size=100 --ondisk=sda --asprimary
part / --fstype ext3 --size=1024 --grow --ondisk=sda --asprimary
part swap --size=128 --grow --size=256 --ondisk=sda –asprimary

When I run the kickstart I see this:
Could not allocate requested partitions
Partioning failed: Could not allocate partitions as primary partitions.

What i bassicly want is that the installer only use sda.

Can anybody verify this?

Thanks,

Rolf