are you using Fedora in a production environment?

Dmitry Butskoy buc at odusz.so-cdu.ru
Fri Oct 27 11:36:56 UTC 2006

David Nielsen wrote:

>>>Are you using Fedora in a production or live enviornment?
>>>

>>How long I waited for this question! At last that it so!
>>

>If you'd been waiting for it, why did you not then write up a tale

Production/live environment implies that a man who works with it is
normally *busy*. (Otherwise he will dismissed on reduction. :) )
Production/live environment implies that the man is skilled/qualified
enough, what implies that is is not too young, what implies that he has
a family etc., what implies he is *busy* at its non-work time too.
Have I answered your question? ;)

>your valiant efforts

The "valiant efforts" term proves that a lot of people (unfortunately)
mean that using of Fedora in the production environment is a "valiant
efforts" (and it is not allowable in the normal case). I did not "write
up a tale", just being afraid to speak with emptiness...

> I always like a good advocacy story

:)

~buc