Xfce 4.4 call for testing

Kevin Fenzi kevin-redhat-devel at scrye.com
Thu Oct 5 16:21:38 UTC 2006

Gilboa> Default panel configuration includes Terminal, but terminal is
Gilboa> not installed by default.  Other then that, seems to be
Gilboa> working just fine.

Yeah, that will get fixed on importing.

Gilboa> Speaking of default screen-saver, AFAIR older XFCE used to
Gilboa> have the xscreensaver configuration icon in their
Gilboa> control-panel and it's missing in 4.4.  Any idea how to get it
Gilboa> back?

Humm. It's looking fine here... I wonder if I am missing an update
icon cache call.

If you do:

gtk-update-icon-cache --quiet /usr/share/icons/hicolor

does the icon appear?

Gilboa> - Gilboa

kevin