rawhide report: 20061009 changes

Jancio Wodnik jancio_wodnik at wp.pl
Mon Oct 9 19:06:51 UTC 2006

buildsys at redhat.com napisał(a):

> Updated Packages:
>
> selinux-policy-2.3.18-8
> -----------------------
> * Sun Oct 08 2006 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 2.3.18-8
> - allow semodule to rmdir selinux_config_t dir

> Broken deps for s390
> 	systemtap - 0.5.9-1.fc6.s390 requires kernel >= 0:2.6.9-11

Hi.

When i try to eject my cd-rom, i see: cannot remove dir and cd-rom
eject. But in /media there are many orpahned enteries with my cd-rom
name and underscore(_)

My usbpendrive from some time don't show up at my gnome desktop, i must
mount it manualy and yes, i have checked it to auto mount in gnome.
dmesg show it:

usb 2-6: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 2
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb-storage: device found at 2
usb-storage: waiting for device to settle before scanning
usbcore: registered new driver usb-storage
USB Mass Storage support registered.
 Vendor: Kingston  Model: DataTraveler 2.0  Rev: 1.04
 Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 00
SCSI device sdb: 1003520 512-byte hdwr sectors (514 MB)
sdb: Write Protect is off
sdb: Mode Sense: 23 00 00 00
sdb: assuming drive cache: write through
SCSI device sdb: 1003520 512-byte hdwr sectors (514 MB)
sdb: Write Protect is off
sdb: Mode Sense: 23 00 00 00
sdb: assuming drive cache: write through
sdb: sdb1
sd 4:0:0:0: Attached scsi removable disk sdb
sd 4:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 0
usb-storage: device scan complete

And yes, development version of fedora is for strong people ...

Best

Jancio Wodnik