No more amarok-x86_64?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Oct 10 23:44:43 UTC 2006

Rex Dieter <rdieter <at> math.unl.edu> writes:
> David Woodhouse wrote:
> > Why isn't xine in extras? It was submitted some time ago, IIRC.
> It's blocking on FE-LEGAL for review first.

What about building Amarok against xine-lib with ExclusiveArch: x86_64 in
Livna? Aurélien is the maintainer of both amarok in Extras and
amarok-extras-nonfree in Livna, so he should be able to do this (as a temporary
solution until the stripped-down xine-lib gets OKed by legal).

(I'd CC him, but the GMane web interface doesn't allow this.)

        Kevin Kofler