Iceweasel

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel.seyman at club-internet.fr
Thu Oct 12 09:04:31 UTC 2006

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 10:45:34AM +0200, Joachim Frieben wrote:

> I have been using "epiphany" as my default browser for more than 2 years,
> and I really wonder why the standard "GNOME" web browser still isn't
> installed as the default application.

When all this Iceweasel debate exploded, I decided to give Epiphany
another shot. I've been using it as my default browser for the last
three weeks now and I've been very impressed. It needs a few more
extensions and I'll keep using Firefox for web developpement but
Epiphany is much better integrated and easier to use than in the Gnome
desktop than Firefox.

+1 for me.

> No need to include "firefox" in the base install. It could (should) even be
> moved to "extras" then.

+1 again.

Emmanuel