Firefox 2.0 parallel install

Keith G keithishere2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:01:10 UTC 2006

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this modified version of FF2 is
illegal as it's released with the firefox name and logo.  If this is
the case, Fedora should not be associating its self with it at all,
and it shouldn't get past LEGAL.

Ofcourse all you have to do to make it legal is to replace the Firefox
name and logo with something else.

Keith.