yum repos: Metadata file does not match checksum

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Thu Oct 26 03:25:15 UTC 2006

Once upon a time, sean <seandarcy2 at gmail.com> said:
> I only see two miirors for x86_64 fc6:
>
> http://mirror.hiwaay.net/redhat/fedora/linux/core/development/x86_64/os
> http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/x86_64/os
>
> both give the same message. Is my yum config screwed up?

You mention FC6 but gave URLs for development.  Which are you trying to
access?

My (mirror.hiwaay.net) rawhide sync took a long time today, but it did
finish just a little while ago.  If you are trying to update a
development box, you can try again and see what you get.

If there's still a problem, it may be on the master servers (which, if
that's the case, may be related to the problems Red Hat has been
having).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>