Hplip and Scanning?

Jovan Spasojevic support at fedora-club.de
Sat Oct 28 21:19:19 UTC 2006

I had try tu run hp-setup but don't works too i don't know i have tried
the stepps and i had tryed all other possible methods but nothing works
to run my scanner again.......but i need my scanner i would like to add
a picture on my fedoraproject wiki etc. ond for other works i need them.
My Scanner don't scan about 7 days my hope and wish is to fix the bug
soon as posible on FC7/rawhide ander for stable users on FC6 too ;)

regards,
jovan
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/JovanSpasojevic