Fedora Core 6 Common Issues

Frank Schmitt ich at frank-schmitt.net
Sun Oct 29 20:53:23 UTC 2006

Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> writes:

> Well, when users report the same font works fine in FC5, that rather
> points towards FC6 freetype autohinter bugs. Unfortunately it seems no
> freetype person commented on the problem yet.

I think it's a freetype issue, too. The fonts in my Firefox look much
worse now, even if I use the same font (as in the same .ttf file) as in
FC 5.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough