openmotif to be removed from Fedora October 2, 2006

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 06:29:28 UTC 2006

On 8/31/06, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:
> Evince has a dvi backend, but it is not up to par with xdvi, and not
> included in the current evince package.

Have you ever been to the circus? Have you ever seen that one guy
dress in the sad clown face costume trying to enterain the kids with
balloon animals and thought about how ironic and twisted it was to
have kids laughing at a clown with a sad face doing silly things?

Evince not having its dvi support enabled in fc6 turns me into that
sad clown guy.

-jef"crying on the inside"spaleta