yum question, reverting to old packages.

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Sat Sep 2 18:01:36 UTC 2006

Dnia 02-09-2006, sob o godzinie 13:32 -0400, Richard Hally napisał(a):
> So maybe we should remove --oldpackage/--nodeps/--force from rpm.
As Jesse said, the problem is with the %postun scripts which get run
only whet you do --erase. We should remove --erase from rpm because it
can exec `rm -rf /` and also allows us to --install an older version of
the same package, which is equally bad. ;)

Lam