yum question, reverting to old packages.

Richard Hally rhally at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 2 23:54:53 UTC 2006

Rahul wrote:

> Requests can be made, feedback and patches can be send but if you are
> going to do so, sarcasm wouldn't help in any way especially when you are
> talking about a hard problem like dealing with downgrades in a fail safe
> manner. I am not out of line in pointing out that politely to you in a
> discussion.
Well, we will have to agree to disagree, your *opinion* that sarcasm
wouldn't help is just that. I disagree. You are free to express your
opinion of course but please don't try to direct others as to how to
express themselves. That is a form of rudeness.

My apologies to the others on this list for dragging this out. I'll stop
now.

thanks for your time,
Richard