Patch for crashing firefox with flash-plugin

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Sun Sep 3 18:56:26 UTC 2006

Mike A. Harris wrote:
> Matus Hrusovsky wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> if possible modify please /usr/bin/firefox in next RPM relese of
>> firefox. Without it firefox-1.5.0.6-9 still crashes with flash-plugin.
>>

> Yeah, that will make Macromedia _rush_ to fix flash player to
> work properly in the future.

While Macrodobe may not care about Fedora users, I certainly do.  I'm
not really sure why this is needed because I've been using flash without
this environment variable for a while, but ajax and halfline say this
fixes it for them and I thought I already committed this, but it must
have been reverted by accident when I tried merging behdad's pango stuff.

I'll add it in the next round of builds...