firefox.i386 in x86_64 repo

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at freesurf.fr
Thu Sep 7 14:18:01 UTC 2006

Well, not quite:

   "/usr/lib[64]/gcj-4.1.1/libgcjwebplugin.so"

ist still around. What actually has been removed is the (empty) dummy
package "java-1.4.2-gcj-compat-plugin" which created a symbolic link to
"/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins". You are still free to create the symlink by hand
or an equivalent one to "$HOME/.mozilla/plugins" ..