package request: fityk

Marcin Wojdyr wojdyr at unipress.waw.pl
Wed Sep 13 15:16:57 UTC 2006

Hello,
I don't know if this is the right place to ask for a new package.
Anyway, the name of the program is fityk
http://www.unipress.waw.pl/fityk/

I'm not using Fedora myself, but I'm the upstream author of the program,
and people from time to time ask me about RPM for Fedora.
Other popular distros (Mandrake, Debian, Ubuntu) have the program
packaged, so actually only Fedora newbies have questions about compilation
and installation (it's a normal "./configure; make; make install"
procedure).

If there is anything I can do to make the program easier for packaging,
just let me know.

Cheers,
Marcin

--