rhythmbox problem importing folders

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Sep 15 08:55:18 UTC 2006

Louis Garcia wrote :

> In a newly installed fc6t3 I am having problems importing folders in
> rhythmbox. The fileselector just hangs. I put this in bugzilla, is
> anyone seeing the same?

Yeah, I did see the same on a home FC devel system. I thought it was
because the directory I was trying to import was on nfs and the network
a low signal wifi connection... but browsing the files with nautilus
worked fine. Didn't investigate further.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5.92 (FC6 Test3) - Linux kernel 2.6.17-1.2630.fc6
Load : 1.02 0.48 0.31