wake-up from suspend

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Sep 19 19:40:03 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 20:48, Richard Hughes wrote:

> <!-- T42p confirmed by Joe Shaw, T41p by Christoph Thiel (both 2373) -->
       ^^^^                                                      ^^^^
> <match key="smbios.system.product" contains="2371">
                                               ^^^^
>   <match key="smbios.system.version" string="ThinkPad X40">
Is the comment really for the commented data?

> When FC6 is released, I hope we can start working on full pm-utils
> integration for suspend and resume.

What are the advantages of pm-utils against s2ram, s2disk and s2both? Will
there be support for suspending to cryptsetup-luks encrypted swap? Or is this
something another package must take care of?

Regards,
Till