[Fwd: Need peoples to test Gutenprint package]

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Sep 26 23:36:25 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 18:22 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

> I added a comment about this to the bug report, but I got the following
> errors when trying to install gutenprint..

As mentioned by some others, I made sure extras-development was enabled,
and it was.  The problem is I think my mirror (er the one I mirror and
keep syncd locally) was/is out of date or something.  I enabled the repo
back to the original Fedora setup and it downloaded the missing rpms.
So far so good, although my test failed.

Was trying to find driver for Lexmark Z515 (I have a feeling this is
windows only printer), as it 's connected to my mom's Win XP machine.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"