alsa-oss

Fibonacci Prower fibonacci.prower at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:38:48 UTC 2006

2006/9/27, Matthias Saou <
thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net>:

> Fibonacci Prower wrote :
>
> > > They partly removed an old programming
> > > interface which has been flagged as "going away" for several years.
> Nor
> > > have I anything particularly against skype, its just another random
> > > proprietary app.
> >

> > A widely-used one for which there's no free alternative that I know of.
> >
> > Alan
>
> You're definitely not going anywhere with this discussion. OSS is dead,
> move on, nothing to see here. If any proprietary software broke, you're
> better off whining to its vendor anyway.

Ah, but there is a way of making it work.
AOSS.

Also, please remove or quote properly the names of the people you are
> quoting, as it seems like they signed what you actually wrote. (see
> above for an example of what Alan didn't write)

Not my fault if the proprietary Gmail API  breaks when quoting parts of a
message - I have no way of fixing it.

Matthias

-Fibo

--
> Clean custom Red Hat Linux rpm packages : http://freshrpms.net/
> Fedora Core release 5.92 (FC6 Test3) - Linux kernel 2.6.18-1.2689.fc6
> Load : 0.28 0.23 0.19
>
> --

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea see
It plane lee marques four my revue miss steaks aye can knot sea
Eye ran this poem threw it -  your shore reel glad two no
Its vary polished in it's weigh, my chequer tolled me sew.