alsa-oss

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 04:53:24 UTC 2006

Fibonacci Prower wrote:

> You not liking Skype is not a reason to remove support for it.

We can't remove support for something we never claimed to support.
Where does it say we support Skype?  Nay, you've got it backward.  They
support their binaries for specific distributions.  See e.g. their beta
download page[1] which specifically names Fedora Core 3 and Fedora Core
4.  Not Fedora Core 3, 4 and higher, lower, or in between.  I'd imagine
if it works with anything else, it's purely coincidental.

[1] http://www.skype.com/download/skype/linux/13beta.html