fedora time bug

Jason Dravet dravet at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:30:34 UTC 2006

I am running today's rawhide and my clock is all screwed up.  Truth be told
this has been happening for a couple of weeks now.  The clock on the panel
(gnome-applets) shows the time 5 hours into the future.  If I adjust date
and time, the current time (greyed out because I use ntp) shows the correct
time.  I tried checking and unchecking use UTC and nothing happens.  I live
in the central time zone.  When I reboot into Windows the time is the
screwed time from rawhide.  What is wrong?

Thanks,
Jason