Bluez packages in FC6

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Sep 28 20:35:56 UTC 2006

> If you are confident that putting stuff directly into rawhide wont break
> it then do it.

As I said, I think my _new_ packages are probably tested harder than the
old ones already -- and I haven't finished testing yet. And that's just
in Fedora -- the current bluez tools are going to be shipped in a
certain large company's commercial product too, and have benefited from
significant testing for that purpose.

The upstream maintainer of all the bluetooth stuff is also keen for us
to update.

I realise that updating this late isn't something to be encouraged, but
in this case I'm fairly much convinced that it's the right thing to do,
and that it's safe.

--
dwmw2